DSP DOHA has been contracted by the US Army Corps of Engineers to design, fabricate and install 65,000 m2 of standing seam roofing and 85,000m2 PIR wall cladding at the Falcon 5 Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
The project will benefit from DSP’s state of the art roll-former to produce circa 65,000m2 of aluminium roof panels in varying lengths of up to 85m. This will significantly reduce the production and delivery timelines and will enable a flexible response to project requirements.
The existing scope of works includes:
- Standing seam system, including gutters and roof flashings
- Chain mesh and wire mesh
- Steel gates with powder-coated finishes
- Stainless steel handrails
- Aluminum ceiling cladding
- Decorative aluminum light boxes