Our industry-leading duplex stainless steel offering covers a full palette of options for diverse industries and applications.
The material’s high mechanical strength gives you opportunities for reducing both weight and cost through the use of thinner material. The low nickel content of the duplex grades also makes them price stable.
The most popular duplex product on the market. Offers very good resistance to uniform and localized corrosion and stress corrosion cracking in combination with high mechanical strength.
- Cargo tanks in chemical tankers
- Pulp and paper industry applications such as digesters and process tanks
- Oil and gas industry applications such as flanges, valves, tubes, and pipes
- Structural components in bridges
A lean-alloyed duplex product with good resistance to localized and uniform corrosion, as well as stress corrosion cracking, making it a good substitute for coated carbon steel. Also, offers mechanical strength and good machinability.
- Storage tanks
- Household heaters
- Structural components for floodgates and bridges or rebar for concrete structures
- Pulp and paper industry applications
- Flanges and valves